Re: Command completion in nslookup

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> If I press TAB on empty line, nothing happens. Yes, I remember, it was
> done on purpose for normal command line completion (to avoid listing all
> system commands), but nslookup just have a couple of dozens commands -
> and I do not remember all of them :-) So, is it possible to turn on
> completion in this case?

Unfortunately, this is decided very early in complete-word and the
like, before the completion code is called at all.

I never liked it myself... hm, since we can controll such things in
the completion system (even now, with the styles we have, namely
tag-order): should we change it so that we get this insert-tab-in-
column-one only when the completion code is *not* about to call a
completion widget? I.e., leave it as it was for compctl but allow
completion widgets to decide what they want to do.

Bye
 Sven