Re: Command completion in nslookup

On May 5,  4:35pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: Command completion in nslookup
}
} Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
}
} > If I press TAB on empty line, nothing happens. Yes, I remember, it was
} > done on purpose for normal command line completion
}
} [...] should we change it so that we get this insert-tab-in-
} column-one only when the completion code is *not* about to call a
} completion widget?

You can get this effect already:

really-do-complete-word-even-in-column-one() { zle complete-word "$@" }
bindkey '\t' really-do-complete-word-even-in-column-one