RE: Proxy support for zftp functions

> This was on my original plan, but not only didn't I need it
> myself I didn't
> even have a proxy host to try on, so I never thought much about it.
> I was actually imagining doing it in the C code.

Yes, it makes more sense. Proxy is relevant only for a logon - then it
is completely transparent (hopefully :-).

Actually, much more interesting (needed) feature is ls parsing.
Currently, zftp relies on MDTM/SIZE to exist - and, unfortunately, they
are missing in "common" Unix servers. Have you ever thought about it?

-andrej