Re: PATCH: minor completion things

Oliver Kiddle wrote:

> Finally, _lsdev was missing a local definition. One aspect of the
> _arguments documentation which I am not entirely clear on is whether I
> need to declare the local curcontext when we are not using a ->state
> thing? If so, a number of the other AIX completions will need it adding.

No, without a `->state' spec no variables have to make local in the
calling function. Why should you need it, _arguments doesn't give
control back to the caller to handle actions in such cases.

> It seems that the vast majority of uses of _arguments use a -C option:
> the context is rarely useful in a state so maybe -C should be the
> default?

-C was added when we were still struggling to learn the ways of the
contexts... yes, maybe we should make it the default, but I'm probably
getting a bit tired to yet again change lots of functions. Maybe
someone else finds the time? ;-)

Bye
 Sven