Re: PATCH: minor completion things

On May 24, 10:09am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: minor completion things
}
} > It seems that the vast majority of uses of _arguments use a -C option:
} > the context is rarely useful in a state so maybe -C should be the
} > default?
}
} -C was added when we were still struggling to learn the ways of the
} contexts... yes, maybe we should make it the default, but I'm probably
} getting a bit tired to yet again change lots of functions. Maybe
} someone else finds the time? ;-)

I think it should stay as it is.