Bug in colored listings with backreference patterns?

Consider:

zagzig[137] [[ cshnullglob = (#b)((?|)sh)#(*glob*)#* ]] && \
 print -l $match[1] $match[2] $match[3]
csh
nullglob

Yet if I use that pattern in a list-colors style for zsh-options, I get `c'
in the third color, `sh' in the second color (so far, as expected) but only
`n' in the fourth color -- `ullglob' is in the first (default) color.