Re: adding a toplevel zsh.spec.in file

On Jul 7, 12:53pm, Adam Spiers wrote:
} Subject: adding a toplevel zsh.spec.in file
}
}  - I would like to include some sample startup files for a typical
}    RedHat box.  I already have these - taken from an official RedHat
}    zsh rpm, and then much improved (mainly through suggestions from
}    Bart).  Would it be OK to add these in a new StartupFiles/RedHat
}    directory?  Or is it time that the current StartupFiles files
}    (written for 2.7) got a rehaul anyway?

The stuff in StartupFiles was never intended to be placed in the /etc/z*
files.  It was intended as examples that people might want to selectively
copy (as in, command by command, not whole files) to their own .z* files.

If we're going to add, or replace it with, stuff that IS intended to go
in /etc/z*, there should be some kind of README or other explanatory file
added as well.