RE: PATCH: configure.in: tgetent test does not work on Cygwin

> Here's a context diff.

Oops, sorry. I have yet to learn CVS. How can I set standard options for 'cvs
diff'?

> `no'.  How does Windows 2000 manage to arrange for a status 0?

I did compile and run zsh with Cygwin downloaded last month on Win2k; it
stopped to work just recently. So, it must be some recent change in run-time
support.

Have you tried on NT4 with the latest Cygwin?

-andrej