Re: PATCH: configure.in: tgetent test does not work on Cygwin

Andrej:
> Have you tried on NT4 with the latest Cygwin?
I tried to upgrade and I'm now getting

E:\cygwin2\lib\gcc-lib\i686-pc-cygwin\2.95.2\cpp.exe: *** shared region is corrupted.  inited 15
      0 [main] ? 0 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 0, pinfo_mutex 0xFFFFFFFF, Win32 error 6

with any non-trivial programme outside bash --- not just zsh, but cpp to.
Until I find out what's happening here, I can't do anything whatsoever with
cygwin.  This happens even with a re-install from scratch, but there are
probably some configuration files (or maybe registry entries?) I don't know
hiding somewhere.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,