Re: PATCH: configure.in: tgetent test does not work on Cygwin

> Andrej:
> > Have you tried on NT4 with the latest Cygwin?
> I tried to upgrade and I'm now getting
>
> E:\cygwin2\lib\gcc-lib\i686-pc-cygwin\2.95.2\cpp.exe: *** shared region is co
> rrupted.  inited 15
>       0 [main] ? 0 lock_pinfo_for_update: rc 0, pinfo_mutex 0xFFFFFFFF, Win32
>  error 6
>
> with any non-trivial programme outside bash --- not just zsh, but cpp to.

(that should be `too' again.  Ime geting to fenetik.)

That was an old cygwin1.dll I put in winnt/system32 to make it easier to
find --- there's a problem that if you start /usr/local/bin/zsh and
cygwin1.dll isn't in the path, it isn't found.  The easiest thing here was
to copy it to /usr/local/bin, where at least I'm likely to notice the
problem.

config.log doesn't report an error for the tgetent test programme, but the
test is correctly set to `no', so it looks like the same problem may be
here, too.  The shell recompiles from scratch and runs OK.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,