RE: PATCH: configure.in: tgetent test does not work on Cygwin

> That was an old cygwin1.dll I put in winnt/system32 to make it easier to
> find --- there's a problem that if you start /usr/local/bin/zsh and
> cygwin1.dll isn't in the path, it isn't found.

I noted, that current bash under Cygwin automatically prepends
/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin to PATH (BTW it also has cool default prompt as well
:-) May be, we could do the same for zsh. It looks, like Cygwin directory
structure has stabilized (at least, if you use setup, you do get /bin and
/usr/bin).

I start it via batch script that sets the same and tweaks CYGWIN variable.

-andrej