Re: PATCH: configure.in: tgetent test does not work on Cygwin

> I noted, that current bash under Cygwin automatically prepends
> /usr/bin:/usr/local/bin to PATH (BTW it also has cool default prompt as well
> :-) May be, we could do the same for zsh. It looks, like Cygwin directory
> structure has stabilized (at least, if you use setup, you do get /bin and
> /usr/bin).

We can make $PATH more configurable, but I'm not sure I like the idea of
automatically adding something to an existing imported path, except in a
startup file.

Anyway, this doesn't fix the startup problem, of course, since the DLL is
searched for before we've touched the path.  I imagine bash works because
it's in the same directory.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,