Re: TERMCAP problem.

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> One more possibility is that your termcap entry is corrupted (or your system
> does not like something in termcap built by screen). I am not sure if
> TERMCAP=abc is valid termcap entry anyway.
>
> -andrej

TERMCAP=abc is probably not a valid termcap, but should this cause a core dump ?

What value for TERMCAP should work, besides the name of a termcap file ?
Anyhow, if I step through the code in tgetent (termcap.c:415), it only tests
whether TERMCAP is set, and whether it does start witch a '/' (in which case it
is considered a file).

Koen Van Hoof    koen.van_hoof@xxxxxxxxxx   32 3 451 60 31

begin:vcard
n:Van Hoof;Koen