RE: Some general problems with exporting cariables (Was: TERMCAP problem. )

> > I'll change configure to use AC_SERCH_LIBS instead to be able to override
> > library selection.

> It now uses termcap again.
> Zsh without the patch crashes within screen.
> After applying the patch, it works fine. !!!!

O.K. I've committed both (I did cosmetic modification of  13370).

It should now be possible to select termcap by

configure --enable-libs=-ltermcap

(LIBS=-ltermcap should work as well, but is not preserved by config.status).

-andrej