Solved Re: 53completion.ztst (Re: zregexparse.ztst fails with latest CVS)

It was a module_path thing -- modules from the previous 3.1.9-dev-8 build
were being linked in when zle started up, before comptest had a chance to
reset the module_path.  I changed the version number to something that had
never been installed, so that no modules other than zsh/main were loadable
until after module_path was changed, and now all the tests pass.

I working on a patch to the test scripts to avoid this happening again.