FW: [Cooker] Default /etc/zshrc and russian loale problem

[this applies to Mandrake]

> > Andrej Borsenkow <Andrej.Borsenkow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> >
> > > To get russian locale on console you need to send special
> escape sequence
> > > (\033(K). By default that happens in /etc/default.d/lang.sh that is NOT
> > > sourced by zsh (it does not execute /etc/profile.d/*.sh by default).
> >
> > yes it was disabled as request by zsh-developer but i think i'm gonna
> > to reactivate it.

Bart, this was done based of your comments in 9596  :-) My position now is
(after I got closer look at these scripts) that they actually belong to
/etc/zprofile and have to be activated by default, not only for the above
reason. Without them you get somewhat crippled environment (well, you get
Linux but not Mandrake). Do you have any objection?

-andrej