Re: 4.0.1-pre-1

Hi!

>>> "Peter" == Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> writes:

[...]

 Peter> If there are any outstanding bugs you feel still need to
 Peter> be fixed, please report them again.

[...]

I don't know if this can be considered as an `outstanding bug'
but I haven't seen any mention of zsh-users/3574 in this thread.

I've tried to run that script (testsuite) with Zsh: it takes a
*while* to start (i.e., to parse, I guess), acquires all the
memory, most of the swap, brings the machine to its knees, and
eventually run script as would other shells.  Althought it
actually works, this behavior is quite uncomfortable :)
Any idea?
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz