Re: PATCH: Re: 4.0.1-pre-1

> (This reminds me again that we'd discussed renumbering the test suite to
> group similar tests together and perform them in vaguely dependency order.
> Are we going to get to that and to re-organizing Completion/ before PWS
> decides to shove 4.0.1 out the door?)

This will probably depend who `we' are.  I haven't actually thought about
this in any detail, but if there are any suggestions, I'm prepared to
apply my mind to posting interested-sounding followups.

CSR Ltd., Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070