Re: Moving Functions

According to Sven Wischnowsky:
> But before I start: I don't remember how we decided to do that, lots
> of cvs adds/removes? Or was there a better way? (There was some
> discussion, but I can't find the mails anymore, sorry.)

Don't do this, you'll lose history on these files. The only method for
renames, as we've long seen in the FreeBSD project, is unfortunately
editing the CVS repository by hand and copying the ,v files into the new
location and editing them to remove extra tags.

That way, you don't lose the cvs history but it is messy and you have to
make sure that nobody is accessing the repository.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- Eurocontrol EEC/ITM -=- roberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Postman hits! The Postman hits! You have new mail.