Moving Functions

Since I have some spare time, I'd like to make that change to the
completion function directories we've discussed some time ago (and
which Bart mentioned lately).

I think I'll start by writing down again what I consider to be a good
choice, probably writing it down as a script this time to make the
life of whoever finally commits the changes easier (err... why are
you all looking at me?). And allowing all of us to have a look at it
before we make the change.

But before I start: I don't remember how we decided to do that, lots
of cvs adds/removes? Or was there a better way? (There was some
discussion, but I can't find the mails anymore, sorry.)

Bye
 Sven