Re: Moving Functions

> But before I start: I don't remember how we decided to do that, lots
> of cvs adds/removes? Or was there a better way? (There was some
> discussion, but I can't find the mails anymore, sorry.)

While I'm sending lots of emails, I think `we' (i.e. Sven) should just go
ahead with adds and removes.  We don't use the history enough to make this
too annoying --- and the history isn't lost, just a bit sequestered.
Bart's idea of a global tag first is sensible.  At the worst, you can then
check out that version of the completion functions and look at the history
from there.

CSR Ltd., Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070