Re: PATCH: nimrod proofing

On Mar 25, 11:27pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: nimrod proofing
}
} Hence a nimrod is someone who overestimates his own power or ability.

Speaking of which ...

} +# THIS FILE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS /etc/zlogin, NOR WITHOUT EDITING
} +return 0+

Bleah; I'm not having very good luck with patches today.  This one got
corrupted somehow; that hunk should have looked just like the others:

+return 0	# Remove this line after editing this file as appropriate
+

I'm not going to bother mailing another patch, I'll just commit it the
right way.