Re: Two missing completion functions that bug me

On Mar 30,  5:35pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: Re: Two missing completion functions that bug me
}
} % r -lD
} zsh: bad option: -D
}
} It doesn't though. This is why I was confused - why should it accept -l
} but not -D. Is this something to do with ksh behaviour being used.

I suspect it's a historical artifact of `r' not being kept up to date with
all the options of `fc' rather than anything intentional.

According to builtin.c, `r' accepts only -n -l and -r (at the moment).  Hm.