Re: PATCH: Re: zsh/termcap and zsh/terminfo modules

> Possibly, but I don't see how that solves the problem.

What I mean is, have configure determine what libraries are necessary
for each module, then link that module with the necessary libraries.  If
the required symbols are unavailable, do not link the module.
So you wouldn't get a terminfo.so if you didn't have gettistr,
but terminfo.so would be the only thing linked against ncurses if that's
the only module that requires it.