Re: PATCH: ${(k)terminfo}

On Apr 11,  8:30pm, Clint Adams wrote:
}
} This rather messily gets ${(k)terminfo} and ${(kv)terminfo} to work.

Gaah.  I didn't intend that you should put all those strings into the
module source.  According to "man curs_terminfo" on my system:

       char *boolnames, *boolcodes, *boolfnames

       char *numnames, *numcodes, *numfnames

       char *strnames, *strcodes, *strfnames

       These null-terminated arrays  contain  the  capnames,  the
       termcap  codes, and the full C names, for each of the ter-
       minfo variables.

Could we configure-check for the availability of these variables and use
yours as fallbacks in the event that the above are not found?

} Should I do the same for termcap?

You mean, add a $termcap associative array?  I suppose it wouldn't hurt,
if you're willing to do it.