RE: Or on ReliantUNIX ... RE: Make Failure on SunOS-4.1 (correction)

> > cc -c -I. -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LONGLONG
> -Kll64 -DHAVE
> > _CONFIG_H -DMODULE -g -Kpic -o termcap..o
> /tools/src/zsh/Src/Modules/termcap.c
> > /tools/src/zsh/Src/Modules/termcap.c   321: [error]:   CFE1020 identifier
> > "boolcodes" is undefined
> >       for (capcode = (char **)boolcodes; *capcode; capcode++) {
>
> I'm confused.  Do you not have a curses.h?

Yes. The actual problem is of course difference between configure and source
code. configure must check for any symbol/declaration/etc using exactly the
same defines as will be used in code. Else it finds either too much or too
little :-)

The problem is it needs a bit of testing, and it needs time. Is it worth
delay?

-andrej