Re: cvs completion does not support partial path completion

On Apr 30, 10:17am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: cvs completion does not support partial path completion
}
} _path_files uses -A itself.  This could get really messy.
}
} So, as a incomplete, but simple solution I'd still favour sticking a
} call to _files somewhere.

Hmm.  There actually are calls to _files and _path_files sprinkled about
though the _cvs function family.  I suspect at least some subset of the
commands actually does complete partial paths.  On the other hand, there
are some cvs subcommands for which files should not be completed.

That makes it more difficult to decide where to put a call to _files.