Re: cvs completion does not support partial path completion

In article <1010430165626.ZM4866@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  "Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hmm.  There actually are calls to _files and _path_files sprinkled about
> though the _cvs function family.  I suspect at least some subset of the
> commands actually does complete partial paths.  On the other hand, there
> are some cvs subcommands for which files should not be completed.
>
> That makes it more difficult to decide where to put a call to _files.

The functions which have troubles with partial path completion are
functions which use CVS/Entries: _cvs_files, _cvs_files_modified,
_cvs_files_removed and _cvs_files_unmaintained.  So fallback call to
_files should be placed at end of them.  However _cvs_files_removed is
more problematic since it completes non-existing (but listed in
CVS/Entries) files, though.
--
Tanaka Akira