Re: _use_lo is still being refered to

Thank you.  What an idiot.  I discovered it ... in .zshrc, after going
back to my study of the new completion system, and finding a reference
to "compdef -P _gnu_generic '*'".  I'd been over that same line when
it read "compdef -P _use_lo '*'", and installed it....

Shared memory *is* used in the context of *.zwc files, is that not
correct?

Thanks,

/f

f.g.marx		<fmarx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>