Re: _use_lo is still being refered to

On May 2,  1:31am, F. G. Marx wrote:
}
} Any posibility it's in shared memory (I run three vt's + X(-terms)) (and I
} test (and update zcompdump) in one vt while the old version runs in the
} others).

No, it can't be shared memory.  Have you tried `ls -l $^fpath/_use_lo' ?

If all else fails, put `exec 2> /tmp/xtrace; set -x' very early in your
init files, and then look through the xtrace output for _use_lo.