Re: Termcap saga

> After updating and reconfiguring from scratch on cygwin with
> --disable-dynamic I now get
>
> Modules/termcap.o(.text+0xad): undefined reference to `_imp__tgetnum'

My latest guess: it's including term.h, which is ncurses based, which
defines tgetnum etc. to be imported from the curses library instead of
directly linked from termcap.  However, it's finding tget* in -ltermcap and
not linking curses.  This is pretty similar to the position on
SunOS 5.6 in that termcap is static but curses is dynamic, but
unfortunately here the headers are different for imported symbols.

What's supposed to happen after the last set of changes?

CSR Ltd., Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070

and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.