_use_lo is still being refered to

I wrote a while ago about the old Completion/Unix/_use_lo function being
referenced at _normal:100.  I've consistently rm'ed my old zcompdump before
starting a cvs-updated zsh.  I've fgrep'ed my entire source tree, and find
no references to it, no old *.zwc files, nothing.

Any posibility it's in shared memory (I run three vt's + X(-terms)) (and I
test (and update zcompdump) in one vt while the old version runs in the
others).

Thanks,

/f