Re: bindkey

Hi Michal,

so after on your wife's computer now you have solved the problem on my
computer too!! Thanks a lot! Indeed what I really needed is the way to
obtain the code of the various keys.
In fact in my case I had this problem only when I was forced to change
computer and RH version (from 6.1 to 6.2), so it was easy to find all the
name of the functions that were correctly bound on my old computer
running RH 6.1, and using your simple trick I got for example:
           "^[[6~" is history-search-forward
(so including the ~ character), so of course with the command

           bindkey "^[[6~" history-search-forward

and all the other similar ones everything is ok now.
Ciao.
        Pierpaolo