Re: fatal flaw zsh 4.0.1 on irix 6.3 & 6.5: suspend "ls -l|less" then resume hangs

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 03:55:22 +0000, "Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 12, 12:13pm, Timothy Miller wrote:
> } Subject: Re: fatal flaw zsh 4.0.1 on irix 6.3 & 6.5: suspend "ls -l|less"
> }
> } just found more authoritative info on syscall numbers; syscall 4 is read(),
> } syscall 5 is write(), syscall 166 is sigsuspend(), which makes much more
> } sense.
>
> What output do you get from `egrep 'BROKEN|SIG' config.h` ?

I've now switched to zsh-4.0.2 for the irix debugging process, since it came
out before I had a chance to look at it again and since I get the same
problem with suspending. This is the output I get:

#define RETSIGTYPE void
/* #undef STAT_MACROS_BROKEN */
/* #undef BROKEN_SIGNED_TO_UNSIGNED_CASTING */
#define POSIX_SIGNALS 1
/* #undef BSD_SIGNALS */
/* #undef SYSV_SIGNALS */
/* #undef NO_SIGNAL_BLOCKING */