Re: zsh 4.x bug in completion?

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> There's a list of `possible incompatibilities' in the README.  It would be
> good if you could list any others you found.  I'm sure there must be more
> I've forgotten about.

Before we start listing this as a known incompatibility, I should just
point out that I can't reproduce this "bug". This may be something to do
with vi/emacs keybindings and how you move the cursor to the `e' of
echo. I can't think of much else seeing as the example starts from zsh
-f. Can anyone else reproduce it?

Oliver