RE: Nasty bug in array-element typeset assignments

> > Commit log does not have article number, but diffs are here:
>
> Going by the commit date, I can't find an associated message in the
> archives.

        * 14060: Src/builtin.c, Src/lex.c, Src/params.c,
        Test/D06subscript.ztst: Fix problem with ${array[ix]=value}
        introduced by 14008; fix long-standing problems with
        `noglob typeset array[ix]=value' and `typeset 12foo=bar';
        fix parsing problem with ((\[ ...)) introduced by 14051.