Re: Value of $0

On Aug 7,  6:50pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} > It's actually worse than that.  (Emulation does setopt nocorrect, or at
} > least does not setopt correct.)  The special meanings of "nocorrect" and
} > "noglob" should be disabled in emulation.
}
} ok, so emulate should disable noglob and nocorrect then.

The problem there is that almost everything else done by "emulate" can be
undone with "setopt".  (There are a couple of exceptions, I know.)

} I just noticed a silly bug in _enable which was my fault some while ago
} so fix is below.
}
} I'll also just add `_value:DISPLAY() _x_display' in _value.

Shouldn't that be

	_value:DISPLAY() { _x_display "$@" }

just so we don't need to edit _value in case _x_display starts paying
attention to its positionals?