Re: ansi2knr proposed update

Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> Doesn't make sense really does it. Digging out an old copy of zsh, Paul
> Falstad's name used to appear between `if' and `and'. Whoever removed it
> must have messed up so I think we can just remove the word `and'.

Or if that's a problem, insert `the above named', or something.  The
names are supposed to be a list of people who are actually mentioned in
the copyright details of individual files, but as you pointed out it's
supposed to extend to everyone.

> Where does the zsh licence originate from out of interest?

It's supposed to have been like BSD, but they may just be folklore by
now.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxx