Additional differences between the two branches

I found a bug in the difflog.pl script when there were repeated entries
for the same article number (e.g. 15060).  Here are additional differences
in the "unposted" changes,  revealed by re-running the fixed script; I've
edited a bit to remove obviously irrelevant parts.

I've actually already committed this one, though not yet logged it:

+2001-08-15  Adam Spiers  <adam@xxxxxxxxxx>

+	* unposted: Doc/Zsh/expn.yo: mention the word `greedy' in the
+	docs for the S flag, to make it easier to find for those used to
+	Perl-speak.

Here are the rest:

diff for unposted:
+2001-10-05  Geoff Wing  <gcw@xxxxxxx>
+
+	* unposted: Doc/Zsh/options.yo: typo
+
+2001-08-17  Adam Spiers  <adam@xxxxxxxxxx>
+
+	* unposted: Functions/Prompts/prompt_adam2_setup: eliminate
+	horrible inefficiencies resulting from avoidable fork()s
+
+2001-08-15  Geoff Wing  <gcw@xxxxxxx>

+2001-08-15  Adam Spiers  <adam@xxxxxxxxxx>

+	* unposted: Doc/Zsh/compsys.yo: add missing docs for cache-policy
+	style.

+2001-07-03  Clint Adams  <clint@xxxxxxx>
+
+	* unposted: Doc/Zsh/.distfiles, Functions/Example/.distfiles,
+	Src/Modules/.distfiles: update distfiles for 15211.
+
+2001-07-02  Bart Schaefer  <schaefer@xxxxxxx>
+
+	* unposted: zshconfig.ac: Remove references to FUNCINST_MK.
+
+2001-06-28  Oliver Kiddle  <opk@xxxxxxx>
+
+	* unposted: Etc/zsh-development-guide, Test/B01cd.ztst: fix typos