Re: Possible bug? in _values and menu completion

Borsenkow Andrej wrote:

> When _values does not play nicely with menu completion in common cas
>
> _values -s , "description" $values
>
> E.g. look at _mount:
>
> {pts/2}% mount -t ext2 -o async,
> Completing file system options
> async      -- do all I/O asynchronously
> atime      -- update access time
>
> press a-a-m-c:
>
> {pts/2}% mount -t ext2 -o async atime,
> Completing file system options
> async      -- do all I/O asynchronously
> atime      -- update access time
> auto       -- can be mounted with -a
>
> i.e. values are not put in one word but seperated by ','.
>
> I even vaguely recall it has been already discussed? Sorry, I seem to
> mostly miss what happened in last several months.

Yes, we've discussed this. It's because a-a-m-c acts as if one had
typed a space to accept the match.

This has to be wait some more, there were also other things in the
suffix handling we wanted to have a look at.

Bye
  Sven

--
Sven Wischnowsky                          wischnow@xxxxxxxxx