Re: (backward-)kill-argument (1/2 thanks 1/2 problem re-statement)

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> Something like what you describe could be created in the same way that
> the completion system itself was created -- built up one function at a time
> for all the possible contexts that you want to recognize and operate on --
> but it does not currently exist.

If I'm not completely mistaken, we even once talked about this (at
least I remember me thinking about something similar). But the problem
is that this would be very complicated to describe (statically) with
all the different ways commands handle their arguments, plus run-time
and operating system dependencies.

Bye
  Sven

--