Directory Name ?Bug

Hi,

You may have already come accross this before, but I can't find a report of this on the website.

When I tab complete/type in with appropriate backslashes a directory name containing a single ' charocter and a space gets the complaint that there is an unmatched ' and brings you back to the prompt.

The only way that I have found to do anything with this directory is to escape appropriate characters _and_ put it in double quotes.

e.g.:
File name: don't stop
How I tried to refer to it: don\'t\ stop
How I had to refer to it: "don\'t\ stop"

If it's useful, I'm using zsh 4.0.4.

If it's just me doing something stupid then please let me know so I can stop doing it.

Thanks in advance,
--
Adam McNeeney
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx