Re: PATCH: _chkconfig, _service

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 12:23:18PM +0400, Borsenkow Andrej wrote:
> This adds support for chkconfig and service. I put them in RedHat
> because they originate there, but I have only Mandrake so actual usage

Have you noticed that an _chkconfig already exists? Not in the
RedHat directory because it also handles IRIX.

Oliver

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.