RE: PATCH: _chkconfig, _service

> On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 12:23:18PM +0400, Borsenkow Andrej wrote:
> > This adds support for chkconfig and service. I put them in RedHat
> > because they originate there, but I have only Mandrake so actual
usage

> Have you noticed that an _chkconfig already exists? Not in the
> RedHat directory because it also handles IRIX.

Oops. I mostly now do this stuff on Mandrake under stock 4.0.4. Really,
we need 4.0.5 if even for new completions.

Good, this adds _services helper that tries to use chkconfig --list if
available; it also accounts for xinetd support in chkconfig. It also
makes _init_d to work for plain service name and uses them where
appropriate.

O.K.?

I tried to preserve indentation style :-)

-andrej