Re: completion in quotes - " vs ' - no suffix added

On May 13, 11:30am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
}
} (Also sorry for being so bone-headed. Ahem.)

S'ok.

} Because a quoting a single quote inserts more single quotes. This
} wasn't even handled correctly (in the case that there was one quoted
} single quote in the string) by get_comp_string().
}
} The patch below should fix it. At least it does for the pretty
} complicated cases I tried.