Re: Completion in pwd before subdirecories

Bart wrote:

> There's code in _files to attempt to merge together any trailing stuff
> that looks like glob qualifiers, because _files predates the #q flag.
> In fact, I'm suspicious that adding #q might actually break things.

Where?

I can't find it anywhere in _files and if it is in _path_files then it
doesn't work. Try: _foo() { _files -g '*.gz(.)(.)' }

So either we need to add #q when using glob qualifiers or _files should
attempt to merge trailing glob qualifiers. I favour the latter.

So _files needs to match a trailing glob qualifier in the parameter to
-g and stick #q in. Can a glob qualifier contain quoted parenthesis?

Oliver