Re: Libtool/zsh quoting problem

Hi Raúl ;),

On Feb 10 at 09:46:30, DervishD wrote:
>     But the problem is a bit more subtle ;) Look at the "libtool"
> invocation:

I know. Libtool is quoting positional parameters which has
shell metacharacters in them. But it's no working because the
string is already split in that point. I've been looking at the
libtool script and i think the problem is in a 'for arg in' that
it's failing with zsh in doing the right splitting.

> > Is there any option in zsh to avoid this problem?
>
>     Not that I know of, because I think that SH_WORDSPLIT doesn't
> apply here.

No, i've already tested that option.

I just wanted to know if there was some zsh option that solved
this problem...

Thanks,

--
David Gómez                                      Jabber ID: davidge@xxxxxxxxxx