Re: Is anybody getting through to CVS on SourceForge?

In the last episode (Apr 03), Wayne Davison said:
> On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 09:51:39PM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> > I'm certainly not having any luck, since about Friday.
>
> I've been monitoring the hardware outage on this page:
>
>     http://sourceforge.net/docs/A04/
>
> They currently say that they hope to have developer access back online
> late Tuesday or early Wednesday (Pacific time, US).

What I find interesting on that page is:

    Our main focus since the outage was detected has been to safegaurd
    all data on the developer CVS server as well as possible. We are
    currently attempting to backup the data on the host, which is
    taking longer than we initially anticipated it would, but is a
    necessary step to fully safegaurd the host's data.

Which implies that the machine was not being backed up before the
hardware failure?

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx