zsh CVS archive not being updated

Greetings,

When I follow the instructions from http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=4068 :

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/zsh login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/zsh co -P modulename

(replacing 'modulename' with 'zsh'), I get a repository which has this
as its most recent ChangeLog entry:

2006-03-29  Peter Stephenson  <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

        * users/10107: Doc/Zsh/jobs.yo: SIGQUIT is ignored by the shell.

In contrast, the writable archive fetched by

cvs -z3 -d:ext:developername@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/zsh co -P modulename

has more recent updates.  Has the archive been branched, or have the
updates stopped happening, or am I doing something else wrong?

Thanks,
  Vin

--
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,