Re: PATCH: functrace [was Re: funcstack and backtraces]

On Sep 18,  7:07am, Clint Adams wrote:
}
} > TRAPDEBUG prompt_bart_precmd precmd
} > prompt_bart_precmd:1 Src/zsh:2 Src/zsh:9
}
} So Src/zsh:9 calls precmd, Src/zsh:2 (precmd?) calls prompt_bart_precmd,
} and prompt_bart_precmd:1 unwittingly calls TRAPDEBUG.

OK, so I was misreading it.  Just up too late, I guess.  Thanks.

} Maybe grabbing the name of the previous function from the funcstack
} would be more useful.

Particularly in combination with my "functions"-output newline-placement
suggestion from zsh-users/10591, so that you could actually match the
line number to a line in a function without having to re-read the source
file.